The security, integrity, and availability of your data are our top priorities. StreamVibe Global Ltd uses a multi-layered approach to protect and monitor all customer information. Our solution leverages multiple layers of defense to protect key information and handle all critical facets of network and application security, including authentication, authorization and assurance.
1. Secure Data Centers – Top-tier data centers with strong security controls, confirmed by 3rd party reports (SOC, ISO 27001 and PCI Compliance).
2. Strict Access Control – StreamVibe Global Ltd enforces strict access control on all its systems.
3. Restricted Access to Customer Data – StreamVibe Global Ltd employee access to customer data is highly restricted. All employee access required two-factor authentication over secure data links.
4. Logging and audit – All activity is logged in a protected system.
5. Security Team – StreamVibe Global Ltd’s security team includes information security professionals with expertise in application, network and architecture security who help define our security policies and security controls.
6. Data Encryption in Transit and at Rest – We utilize the latest recommended secure cipher suites and protocols to encrypt all traffic in transit and at rest.
7. Availability – Our solution offers the highest levels of availability in the industry, with redundant services, deployed across multiple data centers.
8. Disaster Recovery – All of the data is stored security in multiple regions globally on a regular basis, with a DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) in place. Our DevOps team conducts routine exercise to ensure our DRP can be executed quickly and securely in case of a major disaster.
9. Firewalls and DDoS Mitigation – StreamVibe Global Ltd uses the latest firewall and DDoS mitigation technologies to ensure the system is safe and available in case of a cyber attack.
We would be more than happy to provide any additional information or clarifications regarding our security policies. Please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.