StreamVibe respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The users are responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to the StreamVibe Site do not infringe any third party copyright.
We will promptly remove materials from the StreamVibe Site in accordance with the applicable copyright acts if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, StreamVibe may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Filing a Notice to Remove Content – for Copyright Holders
If you have any complaints or objections to material or content or if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or you object.
3. A description of where on the StreamVibe Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for StreamVibe to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
Filing a Counter-notification to Restore Removed Content—for StreamVibe Users
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide StreamVibe with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, and telephone number.
2. A description of the material that was removed and the location on the StreamVibe Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. A statement that you consent to any jurisdiction in which StreamVibe may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original notice or an agent of that person.
5. Your electronic or physical signature.
Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original notice. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement.
Repeat Infringer Policy
StreamVibe will terminate user accounts that have been the subject of three (3) separate notices. In the event a user’s materials are removed due to a notice and then subsequently restored due to the filing of a counter-notification, StreamVibe will treat the underlying notice as withdrawn.
StreamVibe reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are the subject of fewer than three (3) notices in appropriate circumstances, such as where the user has a history of violating or willfully disregarding StreamVibe’s Terms of Service.
In filing a notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate to avoid legal liability.
StreamVibe may disclose any communications concerning notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material.
Last Updated: Jan 2014